Are you seeking a unique, organized, custom-designed learning experience for your students? Our Mobile Agriculture Education Science Lab arrives complete with all lessons, supplies and a certified teacher!
(Request information on scheduling the lab by email to: )
- Experiment – 50 to 60 minute Ag-based science experiment that follows the Scientific Method
- Walk-thru – 30 to 45 minute class, offering an Ag-based story and hands-on activity.
- Lab serves Pre-K thru 5th grades
- 12 work stations for hands-on experiments
- Five or six 50- to 60-minute sessions per day for 1st thru 5th grades
- 30-minute walk-through sessions for Pre-K & K (Optional session choices for 1st & 2nd)
- Scientific Method: Students identify & discuss problem, form hypothesis, conduct experiment, collect data, and draw conclusion
- Meets West Virginia Department of Education 21st Century NxG CSO education standards
Cost (One week visit to school):
* Based on WVDE County School Calendar
- * 5-Day—$1,800
- * 4-Day—$1,600
For details on how to schedule the lab for your school or if interested in a sponsorship or making a donation through our non-profit 501(c)3 West Virginia Farm Bureau Foundation, please contact , Mobile Lab Coordinator or , Assistant Coordinator.